Question:
what kind of business should i put up near call centers? theres going be a new call center in our city.?
czari
2006-01-19 09:13:04 UTC
there are going to be around 400 people on a single shift in a single call center
Three answers:
BigSmooth
2006-01-19 10:33:21 UTC
A someone who runs a call center and has been in the business for 10 years I would say your best bet would be to open up a convienience store of some sort. Call center reps are poor and want cheap snacks and drinks. If you can accomidate these needs then you will have a winner of a business.
JP
2006-01-19 09:14:53 UTC
Either a coffe house or an eatery of some sort. They're gonna need nourishment.
DidYouSearch?
2006-01-19 09:20:27 UTC
Drive through espresso that also serves sandwiches, soups and the like.