Question:
What is the best way to advertise online?
helpwanted
2006-01-10 12:46:33 UTC
What is the best way to advertise online?
Three answers:
Ajay
2006-01-10 12:47:15 UTC
Overture: http://www.overture.com/
successpro_05
2006-01-12 03:56:09 UTC
Getting good results, or traffic, from visitors on the web is the goal of any advertisement. There are many programs out there, many that promise to promote you, but don't do anything more than take your money.

To get good traffic, you need to get listed in the major search engines and on as many other popular sites as possible.

You can add your link free to a local internet portal in your hometown and it will also be added to a growing network of portals that gets tons of traffic. Of course, they also offer premium listings for a small annual fee. This is the BEST way to advertise because it is cost effective and generates results by getting your business noticed on the local level and worldwide.
Ry
2006-01-10 16:08:56 UTC
you should check out http://www.merchantcircle.com out.

they're a new site whose sole purpose is to help small businesses grow. They provide tools to connect with the local community and help target potential customers through newsletters and coupons.

They're new so check them out, I'm sure they could be of some help. It's also free so why not.

I think anyone watching out for the "little guy" is worth a go.