Question:
How do I get the email addresses of the small businesses and local merchants in my town?
Well...
2005-12-28 12:47:44 UTC
How do I get the email addresses of the small businesses and local merchants in my town?
Three answers:
Stating the Obvious
2005-12-28 12:48:38 UTC
Yahoo! Yellow Pages search
howlincoyote
2005-12-28 12:55:29 UTC
Look for the Chamber of Commerce for your town. If the stores have websites, etc they would probably have all that information. good luck
Ry
2005-12-29 06:43:46 UTC
You should check out http://www.merchantcircle.com

They're an online community of merchants.

They're new so I'm not sure how many people are in your area but they're growing.

Your best bet is probably to join and start growing your network out also.