Question:
how can i become a millionaire in 360 days?
taylor181@verizon.net
2006-01-12 18:27:04 UTC
how can i become a millionaire in 360 days?
Three answers:
jfer
2006-01-12 18:28:27 UTC
Legally?
subgenius
2006-01-12 18:30:52 UTC
Think this through. All you have to do is convince by means of selling goods or services, 500,000 people to give you 2 dollars. Or 250,000 people to give you 4 bucks. Or 100,000 folks to give yea 10 bucks. Seems pretty simple to me, what are you waiting for get out there and make your fortune. Good luck. I am hoping to make 10 points within the next 60 minutes any advice?
lin
2006-01-12 21:37:41 UTC
By becoming a Professional Network Builder, If you jump into the right networking and work hard on it, you are close to what you want to be, just never give up.