Question:
I am looking for philanthropist to award me money?
2006-01-12 07:48:49 UTC
I am 58 years old and just started a new business and I am looking for $200,000 to pay off my house and clean up all my bills so I won't have any distraction to get my mortgage brokerage company off and running
Four answers:
yousafibr
2006-01-17 13:56:24 UTC
Money will not come to you for paying off your house and bills. You have to make your business profitable, it provide you the income rather than hoping others will help you out with large amounts of cash.

Learn more about making your business a success from people who have made it despite all odds. I highly recomend Robert Kiyosaki. His website is richdad.com Read his articles on Yahoo! Finance.
nitram
2006-01-12 16:28:22 UTC
Good luck. But seriously, did you check the Small Business Administration website for help? And have you searched the web for grants, awards or other startup financing?
moron101
2006-01-12 15:56:24 UTC
Drop me a line if you find that sucker.
cheryl