Question:
I need a number for a lawyer named John M Richardson who works for Raleigh Co. WV child support enforcement?
crzymomo5
2005-12-30 18:08:26 UTC
I need a number for a lawyer named John M Richardson who works for Raleigh Co. WV child support enforcement?
Two answers:
Sully
2005-12-30 18:25:23 UTC
The general telephone # for the Raleigh County West Virginia is listed as 304-256-6973. Sue Staples is listed as the Regional Manager. I think if you call there they will be able to help you. Good luck.
2005-12-30 18:14:35 UTC
go to the yellow pages on the yahoo home and type the info you know about the guy